|iDoor Hardware .com||
|Value Engineered Hardware Solutions|
• For use in institutions, schools, universities,commercial buildings where heavy duty reliable operation is a requirement.
• ANSI A156.3, Grade 1 heavy duty exit device in surface vertical rod and rim designs.
• Rail assemblies are heavy duty extruded aluminum body with stainless steel push pad and end caps are made of brass, bronze or stainless steel. Rail travels in direction of the door swing.
• Trims are thru bolted for additional security.
• Conforms & Meets ADA Regulations.
• UL Listed for Panic and ULC10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
• UL Listed for Fire Exit Hardware. 3 hours.
• (A) label rating on pairs of doors up to 8'0" x 8'0" swinging in same or opposite directions.
• Uncompromising security and safety in single and double fire exit doors.
• Chassis mounted unit construction. Rim and vertical rod devices are non-handed and easily reversible.
• Available in many different functions. Lever and escutcheon trims are grade 1 construction with clutch on rose trims. Escutcheon trims are rigid and covers 161 cut out.
• All exit devices shall be of touch bar design with smooth operation and be operative over 2/3 of the door's clear opening width.
• All exit devices must be listed under "Panic Hardware" in the Accident Equipment List of Underwriters' Laboratories, Inc. Where labeled doors are used as exits, they must be equipped with labeled Fire Exit Hardware and UL10C, UBC-7-2-1997 codes.
• All springs shall be of stainless steel throughout.
• All exit devices shall be of chassis mounted unit construction.
• All exit devices shall be ANSI A1563.3, Grade 1.