|iDoor Hardware .com||
|Value Engineered Hardware Solutions|
Von Duprin 99 rim exit device for all types of single and double doors with mullion, UL listed for Panic Exit
• Door width 3'
• Minimum door size for 3' device: 26.50"
• Door height 7'
• Door thickness 1 3/4"
• Devices are ANSI A156.3, 2008 Grade 1.
• Covers stock hollow metal doors with 161* cutouts.
• Fits door stiles as narrow as 3 13/16".
• The device is non-handed.
• ANSI A156.3, Grade 1 heavy duty exit device in surface vertical rod and rim designs.
• UL Listed for Panic and UL10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
• UL Listed for Fire Exit Hardware. 3 hours.
• Conforms & Meets ADA Regulations.
• (A) label rating on pairs of doors up to 8' x 8' swinging in same or opposite directions.
• Uncompromising security and safety in single and double fire exit doors.
• Chassis mounted unit construction.
• Available in many different functions. Escutcheon trims are Grade 1 construction. Escutcheon trim are rigid and covers 161 cut out.
• All exit devices shall be of touch bar design with smooth operation and be operative over 2/3 of the door's clear opening width.
• All exit devices must be listed under "Panic Hardware" in the Accident Equipment List of Underwriters' Laboratories, Inc. Where labeled doors are used as exits, they must be equipped with labeled Fire Exit Hardware and UL10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
• All exit devices shall be of chassis mounted unit construction.
• All exit devices shall be ANSI A156.3, Grade 1.
Von Duprin 99 Series Exit Devices offer:
• 99 Rim Exit Device & Standard Trim
• 99-F Rim Fire Exit Device & Standard Trim
• 9927 Surface Mounted Vertical Rod Device & Trim
• 9927-F Surface Mounted Vertical Rod Fire Exit Device & Trim
The Von Duprin 99 Series offers modern styling for heavy traffic applications and compliance with life safety and fire code requirements. The Von Duprin 99 is available in plated finishes with metal chassis cover and end cap. This device is non-handed. Function is determined by the trim selection. Rim and surface vertical rod applications are available to provide both security and egress.
Heavy duty Von Duprin exit door panic hardware and rim devices allow for emergency egress in single or double door applications with metal, wood, or glass commercial doors. Von Duprin panic devices are available in rim devices, surface mounted vertical rod devices, or concealed rod vertical devices, are available for doors from three to four feet wide, and come with a wide range of exterior door trim options in the event that the door must be accessed from outside of the building.
Von Duprin exit door panic devices offer both fire-rated and non-rated hardware options so that their hardware is perfectly suited for interior passage and corridor doorways just as well as for standard exterior exit doors. Exit devices can take quite a beating over the course of their lifetime, and though Von Duprin exit devices are second to none in their quality and durability.